Sunday 24 January 2016

Seed of Love 2016 - The winners!

Wow... it seems yesterday that the much-waited international edition of SOL-Seed Of Love 2016 was inaugurated...and is already time to draw the winners! :) 
Once again I have no enough words to thank the incredible Isabelle of A Little Bit Of Paradise for organising and managing all, and for the incredible community of garden-lovers from all over the world she drawn together in those 4 years! Thanks Isabelle!



Going back to the draw, it is always a shame not being able to award everyone who take part... but here we are... the time has come!

Congratulations to: 

Judith and Carine - Number 43 and 143 - who win Digitalis lutea
Claudine+Michael and Delphine - Number 97 and  145 - who win Nigella damascena 'Persian Rose'
Gitte - Number 91 - who wins Bupleurum rotundifolium 'Graffithi'
Cecile - Number 3 - who wins Centaurea cyanus 'Black Ball'
Evelyn and  Sylvie - Number 20 and 46 - who win Consolida ajacis 'Dark Blue'
Double congratulations to Cori - Number 60, that thanks to Random.org wins both the Bupleurum rotundifolium 'Graffithi' and the Centaurea cyanus 'Black Ball'

Thanks to all participants...and see you next year! :)

P.S. This month I received an incredible amount of friendships request on my personal Facebook page and I thank you so much for your interest and your requests, they are much appreciated! However I don't share much on my personal page, and the little I do is mostly family/life/faith related.  I would recommend to visit and follow my public business page instead,  Mercurelli's Garden Design, where I share lots of pics and info on gardens, garden shows, plants and competitions! :D 
You can find the link above or here. You can also follow me on Twitter and Pinterest  for updates!)

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I' m very happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noemi and many thanks ! I'm delighted to have some of your garden added to mine ! have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Noemi. Hoping you've won what you like and hope for!

    Have a good day and a lot of pleasure growing your seeds! ;-)
    nb : It's only my name who cames from England... not me. So, dont blame me if you find mistakes in my language please! haha

    Merci pour les "seeds of love" et à bientôt! Evelyn n°20 SOL 2016

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Noemi I'm very happy !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, I' m very happy vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, thank you , you make me very happy....
    So much luck in german we say "Ich bin ein Glückspilz" <3
    Regardula (Cori Met)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm that’s wonderful; I am a great fan of your website. This is 100% perfect blog.
    http://www.crepemyrtle.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info.

    Garden Design in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have orchids colored like this! im super inlove with color blue



    Click here for Ready to Assemble RTA Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope i can see a beautiful flower like this in real


    Rooftop Air Conditioner

    ReplyDelete

  12. I love the color contrast and the shutter speed when you take this picture!


    Box-N-Go Moving Container Rental

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation to all the winners! Love the colors <3

    Indoor Cannabis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous flower, hope to take pictures as well as you do :)

    Garrett Turbos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog has become one of my favorites. The content is consistently excellent, and the interactive elements add a unique touch. Keep it up!
    Aqualine Galvanized Steel Water Tanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to the winners. Much luck on growing your seeds. Internet specials at Ford Powerstroke injectors

    ReplyDelete